[Ryodan] Latest Job Openings: News and Public Affairs Programs GMA 7
phil_lenin at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 31 11:59:32 PHT 2007
Be part of the Serbisyong Totoo team!
We are in need of the following talents for our
News & Public Affairs Programs
1. Action Center Coordinators
2. News Desk Assistants
3. News Desk Editors
4. News Reporters
5. News Writers
6. Production Assistants
7. Production Coordinators
9. Segment Producers
* Graduates of Communications (Broadcasting, Journalism, Communication Arts, Broadcast Communication) or any related course. Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply.
* Possesses excellent written and oral communication skills
* Able to effectively communicate and deal with people in different levels
* Computer - literate
* Must be willing to work long hours, weekends, holidays and willing to take on any work schedule; willing to do fieldwork/ocular inspections, if needed
* Creative, honest, patient and trustworthy
* Able to work at a fast pace while producing work of the best quality
* Preferably with basic knowledge in TV production and research.
* Can generate/conceptualize stories; must possess sound editorial judgment
* Should have a high level of energy and effective time management skills to handle work pressure in a deadline-driven environment
* Team player but must also possess leadership skills
* Particular/Keen about details & accuracy
* Reads anything & everything with a high current-events literacy
Interested applicants can mail their cover letter and comprehensive resume to the
Administrative Division, News and Public Affairs Department
GMA Complex, EDSA corner Timog Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City.
DAVID D. D'ANGELO
National Secretary General
Brotherhood of Destiny (BROOD)
Registered with the National Youth Commission
SEC Registration #CN200517385
6th National Youth Parliament Delegate
Chair Comm. on Cyber Youth
Chair Luzon Advocacy Comm on Magna Carta
Region 3 Convenor
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ryodan